Monday, September 23, 2013

Bring On The Night by Jeri Smith-Ready


Bring On The Night is the third book in the WVMP Radio Series. I can't believe how addicting this series is. I thought I would read one book and then continue on with my TBR list for a while. I read a few books and then had to return to this series. It is THAT good. In fact, I would read the final book next if I didn't have other Book Nerd commitments.

There is a lapse in time of about two and a half years between books two and three. Ciara is almost finished with her college classes and has started her training to become a Control agent. Shortly after her return to the station, there is an outbreak of chicken pox. This is not your ordinary chicken pox, but a deadly mutation. Several Sherwood residents die, so they quarantine the city. WVMP becomes the official source for emergency information.

On top of this...there is a zombie outbreak. The Control felt that zombies were extinct, but they are soon terrorizing the town. They need to take emergency action.

There is so much more that I want to say, but I don't want to give away any spoilers. There is a lot of action, some steamy romance, and a bit of a mystery involved. If you haven't read this series I strongly suggest that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment